Reactions are in to DeSantis announcing his 2024 Bid. And we hear what locals from the Presidential hopeful’s Hometown have to say about him entering the race.
Target shareholders are feeling the burn from angry reactions to the retailer‘s LGBT inspired kids’ clothing collection. Shares fell nearly 3% on May 24 alone, and have dropped almost 10% this month.
The House approved a resolution on May 24 that would block President Biden’s student loan forgiveness program. We have the details.
Topics in this episode include:
1. DeSantis Launches Campaign for President
2. Former President Trump Targets DeSantis
3. President Biden Ridicules DeSantis
4. Voters React to DeSantis’ 2024 Bid
5. No Debt Ceiling Deal Reached
6. Target Shares Drop Over LGBT Kids’ Clothing Backlash
7. Protesters Heckle City San Fran Officials Over Drugs
8. House Votes to Block Student Debt Relief
9. Lawsuit Against Former JP Morgan Exec. to Go Ahead
10. Critical US Infrastructure in Guam Compromised
11. Is Twitter Moving to the Right?
12. Avoid Lead in Spices: Expert
13. Fleet Week Kicks Off in New York
Sign up for NTD Daily
What you need to know, summarized in one email.
Stay informed with accurate news you can trust.
Success! You are now subscribed.